Andaman Honeymoon Tour Package
Are you a newlywed or are not sure where to celebrate your anniversary? If you and your partner have been discussing a trip amid nature and return being rejuvenated to your new lives, then Andaman is the place for your honeymoon tour. Dekho Andaman has different types of Andaman Honeymoon packages to offer to couples .
From booking warm and cozy honeymoon suits to arranging comfortable means of transport, we offer plenty of services in our Andaman couple tour packages according to your wants and needs.
Andaman has a moderate climate which ranges somewhere between 24 to 35 degrees Celsius. As Andaman is in a Tropical region the temperature remains same most of day with nights being little cooler . One can visit here at any time of the year but the best time to plan for a Honeymoon tour is from October to May.
October to January is a very pleasant season where you can encounter clear skies & cool sea breeze. But few rainy showers’ can be expected in December.
Whereas Mid-January to April is considered to be a Perfect Summer in Andaman, which means warm sea breeze, sunbathing by the beach and a plunging into the adventurous world of water activities.
Andaman Honeymoon Tour Package Type & Cost:
Accommodations and Breakfast.
AC vehicle for all sight-seeing programs & airport pickup-drop in all islands . All Parking charges and entry charges.
Ferry/cruise tickets and boat tickets to different islands . Permit charge.
GST is included for all services, 24 x 7 Customer service
Andaman Honeymoon Package special inclusions:
Welcome drinks, Bouquet on arrival, candle-light dinner on beach, and bed decorations.
Andaman Honeymoon Travel Guidelines And Requirements:
There are 3 of the most important guidelines and requirements you need to follow on how to travel safely to Andaman Islands
1) Health screening:
· All passengers who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated traveling to Port Blair shall have to mandatorily carry RT-PCR negative test, subject to the condition that RT-PCR should have been taken within 48 hours.
· All visitors who are vaccinated completely (regardless of the classification of vaccine and country of origin) shall be exempted to bring the RT-PCR report. Travellers need to produce show the the final vaccination certificate at the origin airport and Port Blair airport. You don’t need to carry a printout of the double vaccination report & a soft copy is all you require to show
· Maintaining social distance and wearing a mask wherever asked is necessary for your and everybody else’s safety.
2) Required Documents:
· Identity card issued by the department, driving license, Aadhar Card, or any other identity proof card is necessary to carry. No passport/visa/permission is required.
· Flight tickets, Hotel booking vouchers, spare passport size photos, proof of tour package, and water sport package.
3) Essentials such as cotton clothing, sunglasses, bathing suits, comfortable slippers, raincoats and, vital medications. Motion sickness medicine and insect repellent have to be carried too . You would also require a Travel guide but it won’t be necessary if you are coming to Andaman & Nicobar Islands with our Honeymoon packages
Places to visit in Andaman for honeymoon couples:
With oodles of natural beauty and opportunities for many adventures, and some romance with sheer calmness, Andaman makes the perfect spot-on destination to indulge in a memorable honeymoon experience. Here are some top destinations that our Andaman Honeymoon tour packages have been added to in the tour itinerary.
PORT BLAIR: –
Port Blair is the capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, accommodating the only commercial airport here. Port Blair is connect to mainland with both sea & air and is known as the gateway to the other islands present in Andaman. The airport is known as Veer Savarkar Airport, as soon as you step out, you feel the city greeting you with folded arms and an invigorating breeze. Port Blair is famous for its fine architecture and historical events that took place during the Britisher’s reign. Everything has a deep-rooted meaning instilled in it.
PLACES TO VISIT IN PORT BLAIR: –
1. Cellular Jail: – Cellular jail is a colonial prison, commonly known as Kala Pani. It started its construction in 1896 and was completed in 1906. It recounts the engraved tales of sufferings by the atrocious and brutal Britishers.
a. It was Constructed to deport Indian political leaders. It was used to house many notable freedom fighters such as Batukeshwar Dutt, Yogendra Shukla, and Vinayak Damodar Savarkar. Port Blair’s airport has been named after Veer Savarkar, India’s hero; who played a key role in India’s struggle for Independence and was a prisoner at the Cellular Jail.
b. Now, Government took ownership of the prison-turned museum and declared it a national memorial.
c. As an Indian, you can walk in the lonely corridor to experience the pain of our freedom fighters, enjoy the light and sound show held in memory of those who died and gain truckloads of knowledge.
2. Corbyn’s beach: – Close to Port Blair, Corbyn beach is a magical hug from mother nature. It is the only beach that allows swimming in Port Blair but only till 20 minutes in distance. Tourists can indulge themselves in various water sports activities such as sea kart, jet ski, and speed boat till snake island.
a. Tourists can also go on a speed boat to view Snake Island. It is popularly known for iridescent birds which come to lay eggs. One can take a speedboat to the island but could not step onto the island for it is claimed to be a Wildlife National Park
b. To describe in depth, there are giant coconut trees with fringed leaves; standing tall in complete symmetry, facilities like sun-basking, swimming, and adventure water sports are available; great restaurants and food stalls also await your presence in the vicinity.
HAVELOCK ISLAND: –
It is popularly known by the name Swaraj Dweep, one can travel to Havelock either by private ferries or open deck government-run ferries. Havelock is one of the most known tourist places in Andamans, thanks to the variety of activities and beauty it has to offer. Havelock has many places that attract tourists like a magnet such as Radhanagar Beach, Kala Patthar beach, and Elephant beach. One quick trivia about Radhanagar beach is that it was ranked as the best beach in Asia in 2004. A few private ferry companies that sail to Havelock Island are listed below:
ITT Majestic Ferry
Green Ocean Ferry
Some places to visit in Havelock Island: –
- Radha Nagar Beach: – The Time Magazine in 2004 rewarded Radha Nagar beach as the most aesthetic and best beach, it bagged 7th position all over Asia.
a. This beach holds a special place in its tourist’s hearts as it is the most serene, and beautiful beach to ever exist. It has been growing in popularity over the years after getting Blue Flag certification
b. It’s a place for nature lovers, photography lovers, Honeymoon lovers, globetrotters, and people of peace to witness the magnificent landscape, diamond-like sand, tranquil ambiance, and never-forgetting sunset. All of our Couple packages to Andaman & Nicobar islands has to offer a magical ride crossing through dense forests to this beach and witness a life changing sunset as they dye the sky, the sand and the water with complementing colors of purple, orange, yellow and blue.
- Kalapatthar beach: – Kalapatthar is another famous beach because of its alluring ambiance. On one side you will find yourself sandy stretches, turquoise blue waves, and shallow rock bottoms to explore; on another side, you will find a couple of food stalls, restaurants, and local shops for your indulgence. It offers an extravagant view and is Included as a Sunrise point in all our Andaman Honeymoon packages.
a. The cool breeze from the waters is a welcome relief from the heat and helps to calm the nerves. Photography lovers can bring their cameras to capture the big black boulders against the backdrop of cyan-colored water, spellbinding sunset, and magnificent views.
b. Kalapatthar Beach can be best explored from October to May because it brings much-needed relief from the hot summer weather. To be able to witness the beauty entirely, you can visit in the morning & early mornings. As being the peak tourist months, you may find the beach a bit crowded though there would surely be less crowd in the afternoon.
- Elephant beach: – Elephant beach is one of the cleanest beaches in India, it is located in Havelock and is considered to be the haven of water sports excursions such as scuba diving, snorkeling, sea walk, swimming, kayaking, glass bottom boat, etc.
a. The perfect time to visit Elephant remains from January to June, during this time the climate is mostly sunny, so it becomes perfect to opt for a water adventure. The temperature ranges between 28-33 degrees Celsius making it comfortable for sightseeing . You can avoid visiting the beach during the monsoon as the boats generally don’t ply during heavy rain
b. One nearby must-visit place is Mangrove creeks which is only 1.5 km from the beach. One can travel by forests and easily reach the spot. There can be seen Mangrove shrubs, plants, and dynamic flora and fauna which usually attracts tourists. In our Honeymoon Tour Packages the couples can enjoy a boat ride for the up and down journey to the Elephant beach
c. From trekkers’ favorite mangrove jungles to exotic marine life to vibrant underwaters, you get to enjoy the best of both worlds and get an amazing experience. Elephant beach trekking is a medium-level trek. One can reach here in an hour by walking midst the forests
Neil Island is an epitome of natural beauty and a paradise in itself and it is renamed Shaheed dweep. This place will blow your mind with its beauty and exotic marine life. It’s a secluded and unspoiled place where you and your partner can seek peace. Surprise your other half with romantic long walks & gazing at stars together for a perfect honeymoon trip to Andaman. Neil Island is covered in almost each of our andaman Nicobar tour packages for the couple that is above 4 days. Inspired by Indian mythology, the beaches are named after characters from Ramayana – Bharatpur, Ramnagar, Sitapur, and Laxmanpur.
- Bharatpur beach: -Named locally as Beach no. 4, Bharatpur beach is only 500 meters away from Neil Island jetty. It has some pretty nice stalls for good food and drinks mostly locals. Looks like White Prism waters in the noon, one can swim in it as well as it continues to be a shallow sea with over 500 meters of distance. Petite to giant corals can be found here and one can opt for glass bottom boats, full mask snorkeling, and boat scuba diving which are done in separate spots
- Sitapur Beach: – Sitapur Beach, famous for the magical sunrise, Visit the beach early morning; and let the entire place enlighten your soul. Sometimes it’s overcrowded during early morning hours but You can lie over and watch the sunrise from big shiny rocks located on the left side of the beach to have more privacy for your Andaman honeymoon
- Bridge no.2. was created by jutting out from the main wall with a giant hole in the middle created by consistent lashing waves over the years under the sea. It’s a great place for photography. Sea cucumber, starfishes, corals, small crabs, and a variety of colorful fishes are found here.
- Laxmanpur Beach: -Beach no. 5 Famous for sunsets. The beach is quite peaceful and perfect for a hand-in-hand walk around the shoreline with your partner. . Just imagine yourself alone with your partner with breathtaking sunset taking place and you are watching it standing on a white sand beach, A Quintessential date!
“Book your Honeymoon Package to Andaman and Nicobar and get the best experience with our assistance”
How to reach Andaman & Nicobar Islands for your honeymoon?
Andaman and Nicobar Islands are on the Indian Union territories in India having more than 300 islands out of which 38 of them are habitats including the Nicobar area. It is located in the Bay of Bengal and about 1300 km away from the mainland of India. There are only 2 ways to reach Andaman – by sea or air. There are many flights and ships available from different ports and the only way to land in Andaman as you already know is to reach its capital city , Port Blair.
- Reaching by Ship: – The cheapest way to travel in Andaman is by ship. It helps in saving a good amount of money compared to air tickets. The major ports are Chennai, Kolkata, and Vizag. A little time-consuming journey but worth it if it means spending more time with your partner. Imagine waking up to the most beautiful sunrise in the morning, looking at the clear, bright cyan waters in the afternoon, and then witnessing a magnificent sunset of your life in the evening all that from the top of a Ship.
Approximate Cost = Rs 2000 to 10,000 max depending upon the category
Most popular ships: – MV NANCOWRY, MV NICOBAR, AND MV SWARAJ DWEEP
- Reaching by Plane: – The quickest way to reach Andaman is by flight and the most preferred route chosen by tourists. Direct flights to Port Blair are available from Chennai and Kolkata. Every week, a total of 63 flights take off from Chennai and Kolkata to Port Blair, this is the fastest route as the flight duration stands approx. 2.5 hours. Overall reaching time to Port Blair can range from 2 to 24 hours depending on your means of transport and stop over time. Though, It is a costly option but saves plenty of your expensive time and is comparatively more comfortable.
Approximate cost: –
Average price (return flight): INR 10,000
Good deal (return flight): INR 6,000 – INR 8,000
Direct Flights from cities: Kolkata, Chennai, and Bengaluru
Connecting Flights: Delhi: fly via Chennai or Kolkata and takes around 5 hours.
Major Airlines that operates flight to the Andaman Islands: –
- Air India
- Go indigo
Things You Will Do Andaman Honeymoon Tour Package:
Andaman has many activities for couples to celebrate their partnership. From golden shimmery sand particles to clear blue seas, from exquisite corals to stunning virgin beaches, from the dyed sky of colors to magical bioluminescence, couples can explore the most couple freindly destination of India with our romantic Honeymoon package in the Andaman Islands
We will help you select various places with some amazing activities so that you get to live your best life while you are on your honeymoon.
1. Water activities – Swimming, glass boat ride, snorkeling, jet ski, scuba in Havelock island, Night Kayak in mangroves, banana boat ride, sea walking, and what not can you explore in Andaman.
2. Trekking – For most people, Andaman is equivalent to Beach, sun tans and water. No one would think of going on a trek in Andaman at first but a place called Madhuban also known as Munda Pahad (20 km from Port Blair) is an impeccable spot to come in contact with mother nature. It is surrounded by lush green forests, and has adventurous zig-zag routes & old wooden bridge on your way makes it even more adventurous for visitors. There are a lot of untouched spots in Andaman and Nicobar that you can explore while trekking with our help
3. Chidyatapu Fishing Tour – It’s a great place for sunset views and bird watching. It’s rich in fauna and biodiversity. One can opt for fishing trips as well, and the best time to go fishing is in the early morning. One can go for activities such as snorkeling during fishing, and explore the unique variety of reefs and corals.
4. Romantic candle-light dinner – Nothing can be better than a magical evening under the stars with your partner. Enjoy your four-course meal accompanied by your choice of sparkling drinks specially decorated with tropical floral arrangements in some of the most breathtaking islands in Andaman; one of them being Havelock Islands.
Resorts you can consider for Candle Light Dinner while traveling on your honeymoon.
1. Havelock Island Beach Resort
2. Blue Waves beach resort
3. Symphony Palms Beach Resort
4. Sea Shells Neil