Ross Island Ferry Tickets
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Step into the forgotten past of the pre-independence era when the Andaman Islands were under British rule. Ross Island stands as a testament to the colonial era, with its majestic ruins that have withstood the test of time.
To embark on this extraordinary journey, the only way to reach Ross Island is through speed boats and ferries.
Dekho Andaman's convenient ferry booking service ensures you won't wait for the boat, or have any delays in the trip.
- Immerse yourself in the captivating beauty and rich history of Ross Island.
- Explore the well-preserved British ruins that offer a glimpse into the island's colonial past.
- Encounter friendly deer and peacocks as they roam freely in their natural habitat.
- Explore the Bakery, Church, Barracks and many abandoned buildings
- Capture stunning photographs against the backdrop of ancient structures and picturesque landscapes.
ABOUT ROSS ISLAND TRIP
- The ferry boarding point for Ross Island is located in Port Blair, just opposite the island. Its called Water Sports Complex
- Clear directions and signage will guide you to the designated boarding area.
- The friendly staff will be available to assist you with the boarding process.
- High-speed boats: Experience a thrilling and fast-paced journey to Ross Island aboard these modern speed boats. Enjoy the exhilaration of gliding across the turquoise waters.
- Standard ferries: These comfortable and spacious ferries provide a relaxed and enjoyable ride. They are perfect for travelers who prefer a more leisurely journey.
Note: You can select any of the above ferries as per your preference
Ross Island Ferry Timing:
The ferry service to Ross Island operates from morning till evening, allowing you to choose a convenient time slot. Though you can find ferries departing regularly, from 8.00 am till 02.00 pm, the best time slots that we recommend are below:
- 08.30 am - 10.30 am
- 10.30 am - 12.30 pm
- 01.00 pm - 03.00 pm
- 01.30 pm - 03.30 pm
Duration of the Tour with Guide:
- 03 hours
Duration of the Tour without Guide:
- 02 hours
Read Travel Guide on Ross Island
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED:
- It is recommended to arrive at the boarding point at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time to ensure a smooth experience.
- Don't feed the wild animals without the guides
- Avoid littering in the island as it may attract fines
Dekho Andaman Promise for Ross Island Trip:
With our 24 x 7 support over call and also on ground assistance at Water Sports complex. We give you the assurance of a hassle free trip. We make your booking process easy and smooth, so that you can have a relaxing Trip to this historic island.
Book This Tour
Why Travel with Dekho Andaman
- Ferry to Ross and Back to Port Blair
- All Entries of Ross
- 24 x 7 Call Support
- On ground team support
- Cab for pickup and drop
- Fare of Golf Cart on the Island
“Pay Only after arrival”
Pay a token amount and confirm your tour without getting worried about the last minute cancelations.
No need to follow strict schedule on Touring days. All the activities and tours are easily flexible as per the client needs.