Shore Diving in Havelock Island
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Feel the rush of weightlessness, taste the salt water spray in your mouth, and be enraptured by the sparkle of sunlight reflecting off the colorful corals as you plunge gracefully into the depths of the Andaman Sea. Scuba Diving in Havelock is an activity for everyone above 10 years of age where you can explore the underwater life by diving up to a depth of 10 to 12 meters guided by a professional Scuba Diver . It will become one of your most memorable experiences on Havelock Island.
If you want to get trained for your first scuba diving, there are many training centers available on the Island where you can perform this interesting sport from experienced trainers. We Dekho Andaman finds you the best diving centers at Havelock island and give you the experience at the best price
Diving centers at Havelock Island are well equipped with all necessary gears for diving Scuba diving requires that you use special equipment to breathe underwater which includes a regulator (what you breathe through), an air tank (where your air comes from), fins (which help you move through the water more quickly), and weights (to keep you from floating up). All these items are provided by your dive shop; all you have to do is put them on!
Gallery of Our Recent Customers:
Highlights of Shore Diving at Havelock:
- Dive off the shores of Havelock Island in the Andaman Sea.
- You will be accompanied with a personal Dive Master through out the session
- You'll feel like a pro with all the equipment. You'll have the same tools you'd get on a Discovery Channel show.
- Witness a blue world full of alien-looking life forms and strange landscapes.
- Diving at the Nemo beach, where you can observe tropical fishes, coral reef, and many other kinds of marine life.
- Plunge into Havelock waters and explore their depths to a maximum of 8m. – 12 m
- Get captured your wondrous activity in photos and videos by an underwater cameraman
Important Points to Note before Diving:
- No Swimming Skill required
- Should be above 10 years
- Flight time and Diving should have a difference of at least 24 hours
- No major surgery should have taken place for at least an year
- Heart problems are not entertained
- Must not have Blood Pressure issue
- Travelers Sinus problems will not be allowed
Depth: 8 m -12 m
Reef: Nemo Beach
Guide: 1 Dive Master & 1 Photographer
About Nemo Beach:
Reef in NEMO beach is located all along the shore and you will find all the diving centers carrying out there operations here. Since the shore is full of underwater life, nemo beach is the favorite & easiest choice for anyone coming to Dive for the first time in Andaman
Time Division of Shore Diving
- Training time: 15 to 25 minutes
- Underwater time: 30 minutes
- Miscellaneous: 60 to 80 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
- Early morning: 6.30 am – 9.00 am
- Morning: 8.30 am – 11.00 am
- Morning: 10.00 am – 12.00 noon
- Afternoon: 12.00 noon – 2.00 pm
Equipment’s for Scuba Diving
BCD (Buoyancy Control Device)
- All the travelers who are opting for Scuba Diving in Havelock will be requested to abide in accordance with the rules & regulations formulated by the Havelock Diving Association.
- To dive, a diver must report true medical information about his or her health to the dive master or instructor.
DEKHO ANDAMAN PROMISE
Don't worry about the cost of diving in Andaman Nicobar Islands. Just dive with us and you will get the Best Scuba Diving Experience in Havelock Island at the Best price. We ensure hassle-free service and give you the best instructors who are certified from PADI and SSI to make your diving a memorable experience.
Book This Tour
Why Travel with Dekho Andaman
DAY 1 Briefing Session
- In the evening instructor will meet you at your resort
- All the briefing session will be held on this day evening post sunset at your preferred tinning
- Instructor will make you aware about the Dive Centre, will give you small session on training procedure and health conditions required
- The talking session will last for maximum half an hour and he will leave
Note: You can the briefing session on the day of Dive as well and instructor shall not visit you if you inform him the same
DAY 2 Training and Diving
- You will be picked up from you resort in Havelock island and the driver will take you to our selected dive centers.
- The instructor will greet you. You will be asked to fill the medical form as discussed by the instructor earlier
- The Ground staff will hand you over Wetsuit and you will be asked to enter the changing room to remove your clothes and wear the wetsuits above your undergarments.
- The Diving center vehicle will take you to the diving site of Havelock, in our case it will be NEMO Beach.
- In the counter our instructor will write your name in the association log book and you will be assigned the Dive Master with whom you are about to explore the underwater world of Andaman.
- A rescue diver who will also be your cameraman will come along with you.
- You will be made to wear BCDS , masks and weight belts after entering the shore properly guided by the Dive Master. The training session will start where he will teach you Breathing exercise. After learning it you will be taught to clear the masks and will make you aware about various hand signs inside the water
- Then you will be made to walk with your BCD’S & cylinder on your back , until you floats and slowly you will be descended inside the water
- The underwater session will last for 30 minutes where you will explore some of the amazing world full of fishes and corals
- The cameraman will be taking your photos. 1 minute video will also be shot
- You will be taken slowly above .Take you back to the shore.
- Our instructor will help you with the equipment’s and will be made to return to Dive Centre where you can have a shower. Change up your clothes in the same hanging room & collect your photos , videos
- You will be dropped back to your resort
- All Diving Equiplments
- PADI or SSI Approved Dive Masters
- Underwater Photos & videos
- Ertiga cab for resort pickup and drop
- Guidance of Dekho Andaman Team
- Cab for Dive Centre to Nemo Beach & vice versa
“Pay Only after arrival”
Pay a token amount and confirm your tour without getting worried about the last minute cancelations.
No need to follow strict schedule on Touring days. All the activities and tours are easily flexible as per the client needs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment shall be made as per the payment schedule:
50% of total cost for booking to be paid
50% remaining amount to be paid before the activity starts
Though we encourage our clients to pay the maximum amount to avoid any hindrance and unwanted delays in the trip once it began
Payment can be made either online via:
- Credit cards issued by banks and financial institutions that are part of the Visa &Master Card .Other international cards are also acceptable
- Visa & Master Card Debit cards for Indian Travelers;
- UPI (PhonePay, Gpay, PayTm)
- Net banking (NEFT or IMPS)
Please check the Confirmation Policy and Cancellation policy below
Cancellation Policy for Scuba Diving
If you cancel the Activity service you booked, cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation or email or Watsapp of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
- Before 24 hours – No amount will be deducted & you will receive your entire amount
- Between 0 - 24 hours – 50% of the deposited amount will be deducted
Confirmation Policy Shore Diving
After the confirmation of package via email or WhatsApp , the customer will ask to deposit the initial amount of 50% of the total amount
A confirmation voucher will be generated and send to your respective email or WhatsApp once initial the amount is received. Confirmation voucher will be in PDF format and it will have your Diving ID & Name of Diving Instructor and the amount you paid .The balance amount mentioned has to be paid as per the terms