The below mentioned terms and conditions (“Agreement”) shall be applicable to Cleint(s) who are willing to buy our services through our Website. Client agrees to follow and accept on basis of the below provided terms and conditions & which shall be deemed accepted by the Client prevailing our services, through the Website.
The website www.dekhoandaman.com (is published and maintained by DA Tours Private Limited headquartered in Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands under the laws of the Republic of India (hereinafter with its subsidiaries and other affiliates, referred to as, “us”, “We”, “our” or “D A Tours Private Limited Andaman” or “Dekho Andaman”) .
“Client” “you” “he” or “she” is the person(s) who buys the services and products from our website
“Services” includes – Water activities, Tour Packages, Cruise Bookings, Cabs, Accommodations booking, & other ground activities of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Purpose of our Website
Our site is intended to provide general information on Andaman and Nicobar only related to travels and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should not construe our publication of the content on this website as a warranty or guarantee of the availability of the mentioned products.
Copyright of our website:-
1) Content: All the contents written and used in our website www.dekhoandaman.com are purely and solely written by the writers of our company. Therefore all the writings are subjected to copyright. We every time intend to provide you with the latest information.
2) Images&Videos : Images & videos used in the webpages are shot by the our hired professionals or have been taken from the internet by our company shot by other Photographers/Videographers which . If you find any photos or video in our website to be your content, kindly let us know and we will remove it on the spot. Though we keep our profile updated some photos & videos can turn out to be older. Sometimes the image might look different from the real place
3)In addition to the prohibitions set forth in the Terms of Service above, you are prohibited from using the site , its images or its content for any unlawful purpose;
Right to Change
We may modify, replace, or delete the Services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all Clients at any time and in our sole discretion. These changes shall become effective without providing a notice of the same to you via email/phone. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available in our website with or without notice.
All the dispute between us and the client governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands Administration. Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to your use of this website or its services shall be referred to arbitration of a sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by, https://www.dekhoandaman.com. All such arbitration proceedings shall be held in Port Blair and shall be in accordance with and subject to the provision of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or enactment thereof.
All disputes and claims (including but not limited to claims arising out of personal injury) and the carriage of passengers arising after availing our services (Tours, Cruise Booking, Cab booking, Accommodations booking) shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India.
The person taking any tour services from this site must be over 18 years of age on the day of booking or making a payment. Minors may use this site only with the consent of their legal guardian, who agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions along with the minor. We reserve the right to cancel or change any booking for which it is discovered that a minor has registered without proper consent from his/her parents or guardians. The safety of minors is always our first priority and we recommend that parents familiarize themselves with the itinerary for each tour before allowing their children to participate in it.
Financial Security of our Clients
DA Tours Private Limited clearly understand the importance of every single rupee of our client. We try to make it convenient for our clients to book any service after checking from our website via phone call or email. The amount to be paid to book any activity will not exceed 50% of total amount and this is used to pay to our Third Party vendors (Accommodations, Cruise, Water Activities Centre & Guides) to make the booking. For enhanced information you can check the Booking Policy
Our responsibility in regard to Third Party Vendor (GA)
We makes all the arrangements for your Accommodations, Cruise, Cabs , Boats, Guides & other water sports & land related sports provider. Although we try to select best of all available Third Party Vendors, we are unable to control or supervise the Third Party vendors and therefore we are not responsible for any of their acts which may result in your inconvenience, disappointment or sadness. We are not liable for any damage or expenses caused by the behaviors and act of our Third Party Vendors. . You acknowledge that Third Party Suppliers operate in compliance with the applicable laws of the countries in which they operate
To ensure your satisfaction, we urge you to review the description and terms of the services and products carefully before making a booking. If a User intends to make a booking on behalf of another person, it shall be the responsibility of the User to inform such person about the terms of this Agreement, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto. The User further undertakes to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and orders, directions etc. issued by either the Central Government, State Government, District Authorities or any other statutory body empowered to do so w.r.t use of services or for each transaction.
The company does not own or control hotels or cruise mentioned in the tour. As an operator & activity provider of the tour in Andaman therefore, we cannot be held liable.
We do take all reasonable steps in ensuring that the organization maintains standards and provide a service that is acceptable to the passengers. The information within this website has been compiled with all reasonable care and is correct to the best knowledge of the company and is published in good faith.
Dekho Andaman and our respective employees, affiliates, guides, directors, representatives, and assigns shall not be held liable for 1. any damage to property 2. Injury or death to persons 3. Any delays 4. any disruptions caused by the laws, regulations or acts or by acts of God. You waive any claim against us for any such loss, damage, injury, or death.
We do take all necessary steps in ensuring that the our company maintains standards and provide a service that is acceptable to the passengers
Changes to the policy
You acknowledge that this website reserves the right to change its terms, conditions, and notices under which it offers its services. You agree to accept the most current versions of those policies as they appear on this site by default. Furthermore, your continued use of our services constitutes your acceptance of any changes made to these policies.
BOOKING, CONFIMRATION & CANCELLLATION
Payment shall be made as per the payment schedule:
20% of total cost for booking or as discussed by our sales team
80% amount to be paid after arrival or before arrival (as per the client concerns).
Though we encourage our clients to pay the maximum amount to avoid any hindrance and unwanted delays in the trip once it began
Payment can be made either online via:
- Visa & Master Card Debit cards for Indian Travelers;
- UPI (PhonePay, Gpay, PayTm)
- Net banking (NEFT or IMPS)
Please check the Confirmation Policy and Cancellation policy below
After the confirmation of package via email, the customer will ask to deposit the initial amount of 20% or as discussed by our Sales team.
A confirmation voucher will be generated and send to your respective email once initial the amount is received. Confirmation voucher will be in PDF format and it will have your booking id and the amount you paid .The balance amount mentioned has to be paid as per the terms
Cancellation of a tour by user:
If you cancel some or all portions of your booking, cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation or email or WhatsApp of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
- Before 30 days – 50 % of the deposited amount will be refunded
- Between 10 days- 30 days – 25% of the deposited amount will be refunded
- Between 00 day- 10 days No amount will be refunded
Tour cancellation amount includes Cruise, Accommodations, Cabs, Water activities, Tour Guides & all the other charges already included in the tour at the time of booking
Cancelation Due to COVID reasons:
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID – 19 reason our Cancellation Policy has been modified and as under:
- Only cancellation charge of Rs3000 will be applicable if a Customer is found positive or COVID – 19 and could not able to travel
2.The whole trip is Reschedulable for up to 1 year without any cancellations fees or additional charges as mentioned above
3.If somehow there is a lockdown or any change in current lockdown policy of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands then no separate charges will be applicable and guest will be free to reschedule the trip as per their wish or can cancel the trip for a cancellation charge of Rs3000
Cancellation of a tour by Dekho Andaman:
We may cancel a trip at any time up to 30 days before departure, subject to condition which will be briefed to you properly prior to cancellation.
A trip can be cancelled due to:
- Manmade disasters
- Change in the Govt. Policy
- Situation we deems to see unfit for travelling
If we cancel your trip the entire booking amount shall be refunded to you other than cancelation charges by Cruise, Accommodations, WaterSports& Inland Transportation if applied
Accommodation Cancellation policy
Every hotels have its own pre-defined charges for cancellations. If the hotels is included in the package itself, the hotels can either be downgraded, upgraded or tour dates can be shifted as per the availability. There will not be any separate cancellations charges on Hotels if the tour date is changed or cancelled.
If Hotels/Resorts booked separately the cancellation charges:
- Before 30 days- 20 % of the booking amount paid (you will get 80% of the amount back)
- Between 10- 30 days- 50% of the booking amount paid (you will get 50% of the amount back)
- Between 00 days- 10 days- 75 % of booking amount paid (you will get 25% of the amount back)
- Check in – 9.30 am
- Check out – 8.30 am
- All hotels and resorts we tie up, we ensure it to be staff friendly and clean. But we don’t reserve the rights to make any changes on hotel policy. Every hotels have different types of rooms in their property. The room’s category will be ensured in the package itself
- For person above 12 years will be charged as an adult
- For person in between 5 to 12 years will be charged as a child
- For child below 5 years will be charged Rs0
- Any dispute arises in the hotel have to settled out by yourself and we hold no responsibility on the issue until unless the case seems to be genuine
- Any damage to the property have to be beard by the client. We would not intervene on anything related to damage of the concerned property
Cruise Cancellation Policy
Dekho Andaman partners with Nautika, Makruzz, ITT Majestic & AASHI to assist your inter island transportation. Cruise terms and conditions are mentioned below
- Correction of NAME is not permitted in ticket ONCE BOOKED. So please make sure for correct NAME.
2. Cancellation Charges Before 48Hrs of Departure – Rs100 + Taxes are applicable (Documentation Charges per Ticket No.), before 24Hrs of Departure – 50% + Taxes are Applicable, WITHIN 24 Hrs of Departure – No Refund.
3. Reporting should be 2 hrs prior to departure.
4. Passenger should carry a PHOTO IDENTITY CARD at the time of Check-In
5. a)Check-in counter closes – 30 mins prior to departure.
b)Boarding closes 15 Mins prior to departure.
6. Tickets are Non Transferable and Non Re-routable.
7. Ticket will be valid only till the date of travel prior to departure
8. Carrying of alcohol and narcotics, smoking and chewing of tobacco and spitting inside the vessel are strictly prohibited
9. Cruise reserves the right to cancel or change the sailing schedule for any official reason
10. Any loss or damage to Cruise property by any passenger, the management retains the right to recover the losses so incurred from the passenger
11. The passenger hereby warrants and declares he/she including any accompanying children and / or babies in arms does not suffer from any form of major illness or ailments. The Carrier shall not be responsible for any consequences of whatsoever nature resulting from pre-carriage illness/ailments that may manifest during the course of carriage. The passenger undertakes to indemnify and hold the carrier harmless from any and all such consequences
16. Free Baggage Allowance 25Kg as Registered Baggage.
17. Pets and Animals not allowed On Board the Ferry
18. PSF (Passenger Service Fee) of Rs. 50 per person per ticket is applicable.
19. Infant (below 1 years of age) will be charged Rs 0
Mostly Cruise don’t get cancelled during the months of monsoon until unless the sea is extremely rough. Under such rare circumstances the Directorate of Shipping Service will not permit any movement of cruise. Only during such weather cancellation charge of Rs 100 + Tax will be charged by the respective Cruise for cancellation.
All the above mentioned points are general conditions for every cruise. Each cruise defines its own terms & policy in terms of prices at any period – season or off season
Cabs included in the package we ensure it to be clean and be accompanied with a professional & helping driver. The Cabs are to be taken as per point service. Though you will be free to instruct drivers to stop on the way at any given point but not for a longer time. We ask you to follow the time schedule mentioned in the package in order to avoid any hindrance to the tour
Water activities our customers indulge with are all registered by the concerned departments and inspected regularly. All the staffs of these third party vendors are well educated and qualified to train our guests. Each water sports activity have its own time limits which the customers needed to be followed and will be completely briefed before the activity begins. But sometimes during peakiest of season we can expect the activities to be little shorter although its experience remains intact. Every activity have its own age criteria & limit. For further information check our respective activity page
*Claims & Complaint:
Dekho Andaman has dedicated staffs to listen, lodge & work on your complaints. You can contact at +91 7063950125 or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org