Ross Island and North Bay (Twin Island Trip)
Experience the Perfect Blend of History and Water Adventure in a Single Day! Explore the historical wonders of Ross Island and dive into the underwater marvels of North Bay .
With our reliable ferry booking service to Ross island & North Bay beach, securing your spot on this extraordinary adventure has never been easier. Just choose your preferred date and time, and leave the rest to us. Select from our thrilling high-speed boats or opt for a relaxed ride on our standard ferries. Get ready for a breathtaking experience like no other!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR:
Ross Island Exploration
- Step into the forgotten past of the pre-independence era on Ross Island, once under British rule.
- Explore the well-preserved British ruins, including the Bakery, Church, Barracks, and many abandoned buildings.
- Capture stunning photographs against the backdrop of ancient structures and picturesque landscapes.
- Encounter friendly deer and peacocks as they roam freely in their natural habitat.
North Bay Highlights
- Discover the underwater world by Sea Walking or Scuba diving in the crystal-clear waters of North Bay.
- Marvel at the vibrant coral reefs and colorful marine life that thrive in this tropical paradise.
- Engage in thrilling water activities like jet skiing, Parasailing, or glass-bottom boat tours.
- Hop on to the famous Semi Submarine rides
- Witness the coconut plantation and the wilderness
- Explore The famous Lighthouse which is at the back side of Twenty Rupees Indian Note
Prices of North Bay Water Sports:
- Scuba Diving: INR 2800
- Sea Walk: INR 3200
- Semi Submarine: INR 2250
- Dolphin Glass Bottom: INR 2200
- Snorkeling: INR 1000
FERRY TICKET BOOKINGS & DETAILS:
Reach Water Sports Complex where you will have to show the booked ferry tickets provided to you by Dekho Andaman. Board the ferry at the Water Sports Complex in Port Blair, the starting point for the North Bay and Ross Island tour.
Ferry Selection for Ross Island & North Bay Trip
Choose from high-speed boats for a thrilling journey or standard ferries for a more leisurely ride.
Timing for the Ferries Departure
Select a convenient time slot from the available ferry timings to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience. The time slots:
- 09.00 am - 01.00 pm
- 09.30 am - 01.30 pm
- 10.00 am - 02.00 pm
- 10.30 am - 03.30 pm
- 11.00 am - 4.00 pm
Duration of the Ross & North Bay Trip
The duration of the tour is approximately 5 hours with Adventure sports, while the duration without water sports would come around 3-4 hours
- Briefing at Water Complex: 20 minutes
- Boat trip to Ross: 10 minutes
- Ross Island exploring: 60 to 80 minutes
- Ross island to North Bay Boat: 25 minutes
- North Bay exploring: 120 to 180 minutes
- Return back to Water Complex : 30 minutes
TOTAL = 4- 5 HOURS
IMPORTANT INSTRCUTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED
- To ensure a smooth experience, we recommend arriving at the boarding point at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- For your safety and the preservation of wildlife, please refrain from feeding wild animals without the guidance of our experts.
- Let's keep the islands clean and green - avoid littering as it may attract fines.
- Ross Island doesn't have many options for food as you will find only one restaurant on the island
- Boats and ferries are not allowed to enter Ross Island post 2.00 pm & 2.30 pm at North Bay
- You are not allowed to swim at the beach of North Bay, to preserve the corals
- If you are not into water adventure and underwater sports avoid traveling to North Bay
Dekho Andaman Promise In The Tour
We are committed to providing you with a hassle-free trip to North Bay and Ross Island. With our 24/7 support and on-ground assistance at the Water Sports Complex, we ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience. Book your ferry tickets now and embark on a memorable journey to these captivating destinations..
Book This Tour
Why Travel with Dekho Andaman
- Roundtrip ferry to Ross & North Bay
- All Entries of Ross Island
- 24 x 7 Call Support
- On ground team support
- Cab for pickup and drop
- Fare of Golf Cart on the Island
- Water Sports
- Foods & Snacks
“Pay Only after arrival”
Pay a token amount and confirm your tour without getting worried about the last minute cancelations.
No need to follow strict schedule on Touring days. All the activities and tours are easily flexible as per the client needs.