BOOKING, CONFIMRATION & CANCELLLATION
|Payment shall be made as per the payment schedule:
20% of total cost for booking or as discussed by our sales team
80% amount to be paid after arrival or before arrival (as per the client concerns).
Though we encourage our clients to pay the maximum amount to avoid any hindrance and unwanted delays in the trip once it began
Payment can be made either online via:
Here are the steps users will be asked to follow if paying via Credit/Debit card or NET Banking:
· User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number
· card expiry date
· 3-digit CVV number
Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency
We at DEKHO ANDAMAN doesn’t motivates UPI transfers but if a cleint is inclined towards paying by check he/she must handover the check equals to total amount of tour before the trip begins .
Please check the Confirmation Policy and Cancellation policy below
After the confirmation of package via email, the customer will ask to deposit the initial amount of 20% or as discussed by our Sales team.
A confirmation voucher will be generated and send to your respective email once initial the amount is received. Confirmation voucher will be in PDF format and it will have your booking id and the amount you paid .The balance amount mentioned has to be paid as per the terms
Cancellation of a tour by user:
If you cancel some or all portions of your booking, cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation or email or Watsapp of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
1. Before 30 days – 50 % of the deposited amount will be refunded
- Between 10 days- 30 days – 25% of the deposited amount will be refunded
- Between 00 day- 10 days No amount will be refunded
Tour cancellation amount includes Cruise, Accommodations, Cabs, Water activities, Tour Guides & all the other charges already included in the tour at the time of booking
Cancelation Due to COVID reasons:
IMPORTANT : Due to COVID – 19 reason our Cancellation Policy has been modified and as under:
- Only cancellation charge of Rs 3000 will be applicable if a Customer is found positive or COVID – 19 and could not able to travel
- The whole trip is Reschedulable for up to 1 year without any cancellations fees or additional charges as mentioned above
- If somehow there is a lockdown or any change in current lockdown policy of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands then no seperate charges will be applicable and guest will be free to reschedule the trip as per their wish or can cancel the trip for a cancellation charge of Rs 3000
Cancellation of a tour by Dekho Andaman:
We may cancel a trip at any time up to 30 days before departure, subject to condition which will be briefed to you properly prior to cancellation.
A trip can be cancelled due to:
- Natural Disasters
- Man made disasters
- Change in the Govt Policy
- Situation we deems to see unfit for travelling
If we cancel your trip the entire booking amount shall be refunded to you other than cancelations charges by Cruise, Accommodations, Water Activities & Inland Transportation if applied
Accommodation Cancellation policy
Every hotels have its own pre-defined charges for cancellations. If the hotels is included in the package itself, the hotels can either be downgraded, upgraded or tour dates can be shifted as per the availability. There will not be any separate cancellations charges on Hotels if the tour date is changed or cancelled.
If Hotels/Resorts booked separately the cancellation charges :
Before 30 days- 20 % of the booking amount paid (you will get 80% of the amount back)
Between 10- 30 days- 50% of the booking amount paid (you will get 50% of the amount back)
Between 00 days- 10 days- 75 % of booking amount paid (you will get 25% of the amount back)
Check in – 9.30 am
Check out – 8.30 am
All hotels and resorts we tie up, we ensure it to be staff friendly and clean. But we don’t reserve the rights to make any changes on hotel policy. Every hotels have different types of rooms in their property. The room’s category will be ensured in the package itself
For person above 12 years will be charged as an adult
For person in between 5 to 12 years will be charged as a child
For child below 5 years will be charged Rs0
Any dispute arises in the hotel have to settled out by yourself and we hold no responsibility on the issue until unless the case seems to be genuine
Any damage to the property have to be beard by the client. We would not intervene on anything related to damage of the concerned property
Cruise Cancellation Policy
Holidifed partners with Green Ocean, Makruzz, ITT Majestic & AASHI to assist your inter island transportation . Cruise terms and conditions are mentioned below
1.Correction of NAME is not permitted in ticket ONCE BOOKED. So please make sure for correct NAME.
- Reporting should be 2 hrs prior to departure.
- Passenger should carry a PHOTO IDENTITY CARD at the time of Check-In
- a)Check-in counter closes – 30 mins prior to departure.
- b) Boarding closes 15 Mins prior to departure.
- Cancellation Charges Before 48Hrs of Departure – Rs100 + Taxes are applicable (Documentation Charges Per Ticket No.), Before 24Hrs of Departure – 50% + Taxes are
applicable, WITHIN 24 Hrs of Departure – No Refund.
- Tickets are Non Transferable and Non Re-routable.
- Ticket will be valid only till the date of travel prior to departure
8.Carrying of alcohol and narcotics, smoking and chewing of tobacco and spitting inside the vessel are strictly prohibited
9.Crusie reserves the right to cancel or change the sailing schedule for any official reason
- Any loss or damage to Crusie property by any passenger, the management retains the right to recover the losses so incurred from the passenger
- The passenger hereby warrants and declares he/she including any accompanying children and / or babies in arms does not suffer from any form of major illness or ailments. The Carrier shall not be responsible for any consequences of whatsoever nature resulting from pre-carriage illness/ailments that may manifest during the course of carriage. The passenger undertakes to indemnify and hold the carrier harmless from any and all such consequences
- Free Baggage Allowance 25Kg as Registered Baggage.
- Pets and Animals not allowed On Board the Ferry
- PSF (Passenger Service Fee) of Rs. 50 per person per ticket is applicable.
- Infant (below 1 years of age) will be charged Rs 0
Mostly Cruise don’t get cancelled during the months of monsoon until unless the sea is extremely rough. Under such rare circumstances the Directorate of Shipping Service will not permit any movement of cruise. Only during such weather cancellation charge of Rs 100 + Tax will be charged by the respective Cruise for cancellation.
All the above mentioned points are general conditions for every cruise. Each cruise defines its own terms & policy in terms of prices at any period – season or off season
Cabs included in the package we ensure it to be clean and be accompanied with a professional & helping driver. The Cabs are to be taken as per point service. Though you will be free to instruct drivers to stop on the way at any given point but not for a longer time. We ask you to follow the time schedule mentioned in the package in order to avoid any hindrance to the tour
Water activities our customers indulge with are all registered by the concerned departments and inspected regularly. All the staffs of these third party vendors are well educated and qualified to train our guests. Each water sports activity have its own time limits which the customers needed to be followed and will be completely briefed before the activity begins. But sometimes during peakiest of season we can expect the activities to be little shorter although its experience remains intact. Every activity have its own age criteria & limit. For further information check our respective activity page
*Claims & Complaint:
Dekho Andaman has dedicated staffs to listen, lodge & work on your complaints. You can contact at +91 7063950125 or send an email to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org